Wednesday, January 9, 2013

~My first blog~



                                      Over the wild blue yonder!
                                                    

"Keep your feet on the ground and your thoughts at Lofty heights"

                      

                                                                                    ~peace pilgrim quotes

My love lies bleeding......






            









AZ the writer of this blog I will write from the heart and vow to treat each person with respect and humility.  I will post from a perspective of everyday life and my goal is to somehow invoke the minds eye and encourage you with simple child-like faith and innocence. I hope you will follow me as we all seek new heights of faith, physical well being and creativity. I live by a few tenets and will joyfully share more as we go along.


One of these tenets is AZ. It stands for (ArtistZen.) Many of you know that I have a passion for the entertainment industry and my hope is that those who are in it will stay rooted and grounded in God, family, friends and art. This way of life is where I find my complete peace, my zen. These four elements make up"the tetrad" and will be appear often in my blog.

My general thought is that we can all become "taller than the trees"and no matter how tall we get, we must stay rooted in God, family, friends and art.

 ************I will be starring in this blog AZ myself *******************



Who am I?
I am a christian, husband, dad, son, brother, friend and singer.

My love lies bleeding for you.......... I am a writer. Yesssss





The four tetrad elements in Hebrew
(this is my tattoo)


On your mark get set, here we go with the first post. ( I can't believe this.)


             ~The Magic Password








I had a conversation the other day with my wife about passwords. The world is filled with people
who use passwords everyday. It can be overwhelming when trying to keep up with my own list
of passwords. Without them I couldn't gain access to critical information. After talking with her it gave me an idea on what to write about for my first post. 

the magic password     username     Kyndl      PASSWORD      ?      

Here are a list of words that would make great passwords. They start with the letter "L."

lady-lagoon-latte-lamb-Lord-lavender-landscape-licorice-leopard-liberty-lucid-lyre.


and here is the greatest password of all.

LOVE
 It sounds trite but it is so true.
My mentor once told me that we have to earn the right to be heard. If I go to a village that is in need,
I better go with food and water before I go with some great speech on love. This reminds me of another  important "L" word. 
LISTEN
 Each day I get on my knees and pray one simple prayer.
Lord, teach me to listenIn doing this it will make me a better man, husband and writer.

If we ever want to get to the heart of a person, we have to put love into action and when we have done this, we gain total access to their world. We have now earned the right to be heard.

thanks for loving and listening,

Kyndl



Love is begun by time,
and time qualifies
the spark and fire of it.

                thefehrenheights~ ignite. arise to new heights.


*To subscribe to this blog you can go down to bottom of page and follow by email or you can subscribe by hitting the follow site button. Feeds to Facebook and Twitter will proceed each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment